Download Magisk v15.3 and Magisk Manager 5.5.5 for Android Oreo 8.0: Here is a complete guide on how to download and install Magisk v15.3 and Magisk Manager 5.5.5 for Android O (Oreo). The latest version of Magisk v15.3 for Android is now available for download and below we have given the direct links to download and installation steps. Magisk is an awesome tool which is used to root Android smartphones. This tool not only enables you to root Android devices but also comes with various great Xposed for Nougat, Google Assistant devices, Viper4Android, and modules etc. Magisk tool comes with a lot of features, for example, magisk hide, safety net bypass, root hide and so on.
All thanks to XDA developer topjohnwu for releasing the newest version of Magisk v15.3 which bypassed SafetyNet and bringing some biggest changes such as Busybox for Internal Use, Samsung Kernel Workarounds and support Android Oreo. From the given links, you can download Magisk v15.3 and Magisk Manager v5.5.5. If you have already insatlled the previous version of Magiskon your phone then you’ll just need to download Magisk Manager 5.2.0 APK and update things inside the app. Go ahead and proceed to the given guide to download Magisk v15.3 for Android devices.
The magisk tool is similar to one of the most popular systemless roots by Chainfire that allows Android owners to get Administrator privileges over the internal file system of Android devices without modifying the system partition. If your device is rooted with any of these tools, then you’ll not have any issues while receiving OTA updates on your device. But as compared to Chainfire, Magisk gives more controls and installing systemless root. Before jumping to the step-by-step guide to download and install Magisk 15.3 and Magisk Manager 5.5.5, check out some of the highlighted features of this magical tool.
Magisk 15.3 Features and Changelogs
- 100% fully open source and easy to build!
- Magic Mount:
Allow you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions.
Anything can be loaded with Magisk systemless-ly!
- MagiskSU: Open Source Root Solution
Root your device with MagiskSU, based on phh’s Superuser, which is based on CM Superuser.
- Magisk Manager:
MagiskSU Root Management, Upgrade Magisk, Manage MagiskHide lists
Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules from the community driven online Magisk Module Repo.
Hide Magisk from detections: Google SafetyNet, enterprise / bank system integrity checks, game tamper checks etc.
Allow you to do any modifications to system properties, including read-only props.
This is also used along with magiskhide to trick various device status sent from the bootloader
(Optional) Remove AVB 2.0, dm-verity, forceencrypt.
Unlock partitions blocks to support remount to rw
- Create a proper backup of all your important data because it may wipe clean your device during the rooting process.
- Make sure that the latest version of working TWRP Recovery is already installed on your device.
- The battery level of your Android phone must be about 70 to 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Check Popular Posts:
Download Magisk v15.3 and Magisk Manager 5.5.5 for Android Devices:
How to Install Magisk v15.3 on Android Devices
The installation process of Magisk tool is very easy. Just download Magisk 15.3 from the above given link and flash it using a custom recovery like TWRP. If you have already Magisk installed then download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and upgrade your existing installed app.
Steps to Install Magisk:
- First, download Magisk zip file from above link and move (copy/paste) it to the internal storage of your phone.
- Boot your Android device into TWRP recovery.
- While your device is in TWRP recovery, create a full nandroid backup of your phone.
- Next, tap on Install button and select the Magisk file. Swipe to confirm the flash.
- After Magisk flashing process completes, reboot the phone.
- Once device boots up, install Magisk Manager that you have already downloaded from the above link.
That’s All! You have successfully installed the latest Magisk root on your device.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or question while following the above guide on how to Download and Install Magisk on Android device.