In this article, I will guide you that how to download and install Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Note 4 based on Android 9.0 Pie. Recently, Lineage OS 16 builds the latest custom firmware for Galaxy Note 4. Now you can download and install Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Note 4 based on Android 9.0 Pie. This is not an official update but just a custom ROM. But in this way, you can get the experience and enjoy the latest Android features, apps, and capabilities while using a device. Follow the given simple step by step guide on how to install Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Note 4 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The Lineage OS 16 is one of the well-known aftermarket firmware and it is the best custom ROM in the Android world. The Lineage OS build the firmware by the team behind cyanogens. The Lineage OS 16 custom firmware is bringing all Android Pie official features and also brings some aftermarket features and customizations. Through that, you can use your Galaxy Note 4 beyond the Stock Firmware feature. Once you can install Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Note 4, then your device will become faster and runs smoothly before that. Also, your device battery life upgraded and improve general performance.
In order to install Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Note 4, your device should have unlocked bootloader and should install the latest TWRP custom recovery. Otherwise, you can’t able to install this custom firmware on your device. Full credit goes to the XDA recognized developer ripee for developing and sharing this amazing custom firmware for Galaxy Note 4.
The Lineage OS 16 custom ROM comes with lots of new features such as Advanced Battery with AI Support, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness and so on. By following given instructions you can easily install Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Note 4 and get the experience of Android Pie OS.
We are highly recommended you to take the full backup of your device before proceeding. Because while installing custom firmware your data will be wiped clean. If you are interested in installing Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Note 4 based on Android 9.0 Pie. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that this guide containing the download links and instructions are working with Galaxy Note 4 only. Do not try to flash this custom firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- How to Backup Important Data on Android (Non-Rooted Phones).
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy Note 4 by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB drivers for Galaxy Note 4 on your PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
How to Install Lineage OS 16 On Galaxy Note 4 Android Pie ROM:
- First, download the Android 9.0 Pie Lineage OS 16 ROM and Google Apps package from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy Note 4 to the PC using its USB data cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sd card on your phone.
- Follow the given guide on How To Boot into Recovery Mode on Android (3 Methods).
- Now, follow the given guide to install Android 9.0 Pie Lineage OS 16 Custom ROM on your device.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Note 4 Custom ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or trouble while flashing the Android 9.0 Pie Lineage OS 16 ROM on Galaxy Note 4.