Here we are going to talk about how to download Android 10 for Nokia smartphones. Due to the increasing demand for people to change their windows OS to Android OS, so we have decided to provide you how to do this. Android One is our best choice for the change. It covers almost all price segments including Nokia 2.2 lying around the mid Rs 5000 approximately to the Nokia 9 costing around Rs 35000.
Android One series provide you the greatest experience you had ever seen if you are a Nokia phone user. You will surely see OS upgrades and timely monthly updates. These monthly upgrades come with a security patch and bug fixes, and also many features that you are going to love. Although there is a pretty good record of Nokia on updates in the form of a staged rollout so due to this, every user doesn’t receive these updates at one go. Therefore, we have decided to help you to download Android OS on Nokia smartphones.
Force Download Android 10 for Nokia Devices
It is to be seen that most OEM’s usually updates in phased rollout manner. The problem with this update is that it follows geographically i.e. if one of your friend is in the USA receives update but you in other countries still have to wait for the same update. But from now it shouldn’t be the same as we are going to learn to change your OS to Android OS.
Steps to Follow
- Firstly you have to download a VPN from Google Play Store. You can download any VPN as it is not specified but it is preferable to download high rated VPN app.
- Secondly, you will have to turn off your Nokia device and remove your SIM card.
- Now you will have to turn on your smartphone and switch your Wi-Fi and mobile data off as well.
- Then you will have to go to Apps and Notifications and under App Info, so for the Google App, Google Framework, Google Play Services, and Location Services and clear their Cache and Storage.
5. If the above process is completed then restart or reboot your device. Now you will have to turn on your Wi-Fi and launch VPN app that you have installed.
6. Choose the country of which you have knowledge that recently update the operating system. To do this click on the Globe icon as situated on top and select the server of the desired country (these instructions are especially for Turbo VPN, for other VPN apps, the steps might change).
7. Finally, we have to go to the Update and Verify section and check status of the update. You may also check it several times at regular intervals.
In this article, you came to know about the steps on how to download Android 10 for Nokia devices. It is to be noted that downloading or installing firmware of any other region might sometimes lead you to different problems. We request you that it is better if you wait for your region based update to land on your device. We are very hopeful that this information would be helpful for you. If you have any queries or question feel free to ask in the comment section.