The users of Oppo Reno2 F will be glad after know that now the company has started rolling out the official ColorOS 7 Android 10 for Oppo Reno2 F. Recently, Oppo released the stable build of Android 10 based on ColorOS 7 with lots of new features and improvements. The new update comes with build number CPH1989EX_11.C.07 along with the latest Android security patch. The ColorOS7 Android 10 official update is available for both beta and stable users.
So if you are the owner of Oppo Reno2 F and still waiting for the stable build of Android 10, then now you can upgrade your device to the ColorOS 7. The Oppo started rolling out the Android 10 update via OTA (over-the-air) in a stage-wise manner. Currently, the update is available in India and it may take some time to reach all over the world.
If you are not yet getting the notification for the new update, then you can check manually by going to phone Settings > Software Updates > tap on update. If the new update is available then just download and install it on your device. Otherwise, you can still flash this latest official update manually by following our given below detailed guide. The ColorOS 7 Android 10 brings lots of new features such as native screen recording, Digital Wellbeing, System-Wide Dark Mode, gestures navigation, privacy & location control, redesigned UI, and much more.
Also, we share the official Changelog of ColorOS 7 Android 10 for Oppo Reno2 F. The latest update is a stable build that improves system stability, enhanced speed of your device, fixes many bugs, and much more. Now go to the download portion and follow the instructions on how to download and install the ColorOS 7 Android 10 for Oppo Reno2 F official stable update.
ColorOS 7 Update Official Changelog For Oppo Reno 2F:
• Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
• Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
• Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
• Optimised 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimised screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
• New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
• Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
• Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added all new charging animation.
• Optimised the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
• New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
• Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
• More live wallpapers.
• Added Art+ static wallpapers.
• Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
• Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
• Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
• More screen-off clock styles.
• Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
[Security] • Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognizes more than 80 different scenes.
• OPPO Share now supports sharing files with Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
[Settings] • Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
• Added DocVault, an app for easy management and use of your digital ID cards (available only on phones sold in India).
- Make a proper backup of all your relevant data before going ahead. In case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Make sure that the battery level of your device is about 70 to 80% to prevent unexpected shutdowns while flashing the firmware.
- Make Sure Oppo Reno2 Fs USB Drivers are installed on your PC. Download Oppo USB Drivers On Windows or Mac.
How To Install ColorOS 7 Android 10 For Oppo Reno2 F Official Stable Update Using QFIL Tool:
- First, download the QFIL tool and Extract it on your laptop / PC
- Open QFIL.exe.
- Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
- Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
- Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- The flashing process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed, your device will be reboot automatically.
Done! You have successfully installed ColorOS 7 Android 10 for Oppo Reno2 F update.