Here is the list of best custom ROMs for Poco X2. Poco is the sub-brand of Xioami which launched one of the best smartphones. In February 2020, the PCCO has released another great smartphone which is Poco X2 with very high specifications and the latest Android OS. The smartphone comes with a 6.67-inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The Poco X2 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC processor along with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage.
The device has quad rear cameras which are 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP and on the front side dual cameras 20 MP and 2 MP installed for a selfie. The Poco X2 is running out of the box on MIUI 11 custom skin based on Android 10 OS. So this guide is for the users of this great phone who are not satisfied with their Android OS and wish to flash the custom firmware. Here in this article, we come with a list of best custom ROMs for Poco X2. By following our given below detailed guide, you can easily download and install the best custom ROMs for Poco X2.
We all are known that official stock firmware is good but custom ROM gives you some more customizations and many aftermarket features. All custom ROMS are based on Android 10 OS and come with lots of new features, customizations, improvements, and much more. Once you install one of these custom ROMs, your device will run smoothly, increase performance, increase battery timing, and much more. In order to install the best custom ROMs for Poco X2, your device should have an unlock bootloader and must install the latest TWRP custom recovery.
Keep in mind that some of these ROMs are still in beta mode. So you may face some minor bugs or not functioning features. Given below we share the direct link custom ROMs for Poco X2. If you want to download and install any ROM from the list of best custom ROMs for Poco X2, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
The best custom ROMs Android 10 ROM and the instructions given in this guide can be used only for the Poco X2. Check the model number of your Poco X2 from Settings > About Phone.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Poco X2 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Poco X2 USB Drivers on the PC.
- The Poco X2 should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Poco X2 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Poco X2 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
POCO X2 Custom ROMs
- Evolution X (unofficial/stable)
- crDroid v6.5 (official/testing)
- Bootleggers ROM 5.1 (official/stable)
- Bliss ROMs (official/stable)
- PixelPlus UI (official/stable)
- Havoc OS 3.5 (official/beta)
- AICP-Q 15.0 (unofficial/stable)
- MSM Xtended XQ v8.0 (official/stable)
- DerpFest (official/stable)
- AOSiP 10 (official/testing)
- CarbonROM cr-8.0 (official/stable)
- ArrowOS 10.0 (unofficial/stable)
Steps to Flash best custom ROMs For Poco X2 Android 10 ROM:
Step No 1: – First, download best custom ROMs for Poco X2 on the desktop of the PC.
Step No 2: – Plug your device into the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
Step No 3: – Transfer best custom ROMs Android 10 ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above links to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
Step No 4: – Unplug the Poco X2 from the PC and power it OFF to boot into Recovery Mode.
Step No 5: – Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
Step No 6: – While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Note: – wipe Dalvik cache will help you to prevent boot loops and other errors while ROM installation.
Step No 7: – Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose to install zip from SD card → choose zip from sd card.
Step No 8: – Navigate to the best custom ROMs .zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
Step No 9:- Navigate to +++++Go Back+++++ once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Your Poco X2 will be rebooted and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Done! You’ve successfully updated Poco X2 to the latest POSP Android 10 ROM.