Here is the list of best custom ROM for Coolpad Cool 1 smartphone. This guide is for the owners of this phone who want to flash custom ROM on it. In this article, we have the list of best custom ROMs for Coolpad Cool 1, which is based on Android 9.0 Pie OS. The Coolpad Cool 1 launched with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and there is no news about the Android Pie official firmware release for Coolpad Cool 1.
So by installing one of these custom ROMs, you can get the experience of the latest Android OS. Also, you can enjoy all the features of Android 9.0 Pie OS on your device. We already know that Android is an open-source OS; it can be easily customized. You can easily change your phone’s OS by flashing the custom ROMs. By following our step by step guide, you can easily download and install the best custom ROM for Coolpad Cool 1.
The given ROMs are stable versions and smoothly run on your device. Also, you can use them as a daily driver. These ROMS bring all the official features of Android 9.0 Pie, such as Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Android Dashboard, which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, Advanced Battery with AI Support, and much more. The official stock firmware is useful but custom ROM gives you some aftermarket features and more customizations, which are not possible to get in stock firmware.
In order to install custom ROM on Coolpad Cool 1, your device should have an unlocked bootloader and must have TWRP custom recovery already installed. Keep in mind that flashing the ROM will clean all your phone’s data. So take the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. If you wish to download and install the best custom ROM for Coolpad Cool 1, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
The given custom ROMs and instructions in this guide are working only for the Coolpad Cool 1. Check the model number of your Coolpad Cool 1 from Settings > About Phone.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before moving on to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Coolpad Cool 1 USB Drivers
- The Coolpad Cool 1 should be rooted in the latest version of the custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- Enable USB Debugging by navigating to Menu –> Settings –> Developer Options.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Coolpad Cool 1 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
- Download Resurrection Remix ROM
- Download AOSP Extended ROM
- Download Pixel Experience ROM
- Download Google Apps
Steps to Install the Best Custom ROM For Coolpad Cool 1 [Android 9.0 Pie]:
Step 1: Download the best custom ROM Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM package and Google Apps on the desktop of your PC for your Coolpad Cool 1.
Step 2: Once the download of the files, connect your smartphone to PC via USB cable.
Step 3: Copy/Paste the downloaded firmware and Google Apps files from your PC to the root folder of the SDcard of your Coolpad Cool 1. When done, unplug the USB cord.
Step 4: Turn OFF your Coolpad Cool 1 to boot into Recovery Mode.
Step 5: You can easy reboot recovery mode on your device using the QuickBoot app (For Rooted Devices) or using the ADB method. If your phone is rooted then follow the given steps.
- Go to the Google Play store and download a tool on your device.
- Search for the Quick Boot tool.
- Install the tool on your phone/tablet.
- Run the same.
- From the menu that will be displayed (Recovery, Reboot, Bootloader, and Power Off) select “recovery”.
- Now your handset will be rebooted into recovery mode, so that’s it.
Step 6: While the Coolpad Cool 1 is now in recovery mode, perform a “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe Dalvik cache”.
Step 7: Go back to the main recovery menu once the wipe completes.
Step 8: Now, select “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”. Locate the firmware file that you have already transferred to the root folder of your SDcard. Select it and start the installation process.
Step 9: Finally, install Google Apps by repeating the above step.
Step 10: Wait for the installation process to complete successfully. Your phone will take about 4-5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Step 11: Once the flashing process completes, go to recovery menu and select “reboot system now”.
That’s All, you have successfully installed the best custom ROM for Coolpad Cool 1.