The Chinese company started rolling out the latest April 2020 security patch for some devices of Realme. Realme has owned a customized version of Android, so it maintains the security updates for their devices. Realme always releasing official updates very quickly and security patches for their devices. Now the company started rolling the April 2020 security patch for Realme devices. The Realme 3, Realme 3i, Realme C3, Realme X2, and Realme 6 Pro are the devices that have received April 2020 security patch.
By following our given below step by step guide, you can download and install the April 2020 security patch for Realme devices. The most recent official update comes with many improvements, bug fixes, added some new features, and much more. So after flashing this latest security update, your device will run smoothly. The Realme rolling out the April security update via OTA, so it will gradually reach in all regions. If you have not received any new update notification yet, then you can flash it manually.
Given below we share the direct link of the OTA file of the April 2020 security patch. Through that link, you can just download and install it on your Realme devices. The April 2020 security patch comes with build numbers RMX1821EX_11.A.28, RMX2020_11.A.21, RMX1992 (A) EX_11.C.06 and RMX2061_11_A.15. Also, the update will enhance your system’s stability, increase speed, battery timing, and much more. Given below we share the official changelog of April security update.
We always strongly recommend you keeping updated your Android devices to the latest official stock firmware or security updates. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your phone important data before proceeding.
Official Changelog of April 2020 Security patch OTA Update:
- Android security patch: April 2020
- Fixed some known bugs, and improved system stability
- Optimized the low ISO noise performance of the front camera and improved the ISO clarity
- Optimized the front camera issue of indoor AWB redness
- Improved selfie experience and closer to nature
- Optimized the contrast of selfies and reduced eye shadows
- The optimized blurring of photos caused by front camera shaking
- Optimized the image quality of the rear camera at low ISO clarity
- Optimized the AWB of the rear camera to improve the greenish problem in some outdoor scenes
- Known issue fixed
- Optimized the fluency of entering and exiting Whatsapp
- Solved the issue of sliding stuck on Facebook
- Solved the stuck issue in some scenes during the PUBG
- Optimized the screen touch experience and solved the touch delay issue in some scenes
- Fixed the status bar updates slowly after unlocking
- Fixed the Bluetooth headset delay in playing PUBG and other games
- Added the ultra-dark mode of the rear camera
- Optimized the clarity of 64M and wide-angle camera
- Solved the issue that without ultra-wide mode prompt when the time-lapse mode is switched to the ultra-wide-angle mode
- Solved the issue that the camera cannot adjust the beauty mode when the system language is Arabic
- Fixed front camera overexposure under the backlight environment
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the QPST Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
- Download RMX1821EX_11.A.28 software update for the Realme 3 and Realme 3i
- Download RMX2020_11.A.21 software update for the Realme C3
- Download RMX2061_11_A.15 software update for Realme 6 Pro
- Download OTA Update Realme X2
- Download QPST Flash Tool
Step To Install April 2020 Security Patch For Realme Devices OTA Update:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official security Firmware on Realme devices.