The following given steps will help you to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus to the latest Android 9 Pie September 2019 security update. Samsung has released the second firmware for Note 10. These new firmware updates are recently rolled out, but these are the new customers can get the best experience on their phones. Android 9 Pie September 2019 Security update comes with the latest security patch along with other improvements and fixes. Follow the given instructions to immediately update Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+.
The new firmware brings with September 2019 security patches. We suggest you upgrade your device to this N970FXXU1ASHE / N975FXXU1ASHE Android 9 Pie stock firmware. You can navigate to OTA (Over-the-air) update system / Samsung KIES to upgrade your device to update your Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+. But if you have not yet received the OTA notification then follow the given guide.
Keep in mind that N970FXXU1ASHE / N975FXXU1ASHE is an entirely unbranded firmware. Thus you should not get any pre-installed apps or extra language packs with this. In this guide, we’ll use the ODIN flashing tool to install Android 9 Pie on Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+. So go ahead and follow the given step-by-step guide carefully. Don’t forget to take proper backup of all your relevant data before proceeding to install the N970FXXU1ASHE / N975FXXU1ASHE Android 9 Pie September 2019 Security Update.
This firmware tutorial applies to various Galaxy Note 10 variants. The specific model numbers supported through this guide are given below.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 N970F
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus N975F
Verify the correct Samsung Galaxy Note 10 model/variant, go to Settings > About phone > Model number.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ during or after the installation of Android 9 Pie. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your phone by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ are rooted then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
Download N970FXXU1ASHE / N975FXXU1ASHE Android 9 Pie Firmware:
Steps: How To Update Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ via OTA
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to the Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available, then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Steps: How To Update Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ via Samsung Kies
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection (WiFi) on your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Kies on your computer.
- Power ON the phone and then connect it to a PC using its USB cable.
- Run Samsung Kies and wait for it to detect your phone.
- If a new firmware is available, then you will see that a new firmware upgrade is available at Samsung Kies’s home screen.
- Now, press the Firmware Upgrade button to proceed.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instruction, and your device will run upgrade and reboot automatically. Disconnect your device from a PC after the process completes.
How to Install Android 9 Pie September 2019 Security Update on Galaxy Note 10 / Note 10 Plus
We have a detailed step-by-step procedure through which you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to September Android Pie build. The firmware is an official one signed by Samsung, and we will utilize the latest ODIN to flash it onto Galaxy Note 10.
1:– First, download N970FXXU1ASHE / N975FXXU1ASHE Android 9 Pie September 2019 security update and Odin v3.12.3 for Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
Click on ‘AP’ and select file with ‘AP’ in its name.
Click on ‘CP’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with ‘CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘BL’ and select file with ‘BL’ in it’s name. Ignore if there is no such file.
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! You have successfully installed N970FXXU1ASHE / N975FXXU1ASHE Android 9 Pie September 2019 security update on the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues.