Now you can easily download and install Android 11 beta for Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro. A few months ago Google has released the Android 11 beta for Google Pixel devices. After that most of the OEMs have promised that they will officially offer Betas for their Qualcomm Snapdragon 865-powered flagships. The OnePlus, Xiaomi, and Vivo are already rolling out the Android 11 beta update for their devices. It is a little bit late but finally, Oppo started rolling out the Android 11 beta for Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro variants.
Today, we come with a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install the Android 11 beta for OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro. The Android 11 beta update comes with lots of new features, customizations, some improvements, the latest security patches, and much more. The Android 11 beta update brings better security, added in new functionality, control over privacy, improved controls over existing features, and much more.
After flashing this latest Android 11 beta update, you can get the experience and enjoy all the features on your own device officially. Given below we share the direct link of Android 11 beta for OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro official update. Through that link, you can download and upgrade your device to the latest Android 11 OS. Also, we share the rollback file. So if you are not satisfied with the Android 11 beta version then you can easily rollback on Android 10 ColorOS 7 OS.
Keep in mind that the new update is still in the beta stage, so you may face some bugs or errors. No need to worry about that, they will be fixed in the next update. The good thing is that you will experience the latest Android OS. While flashing the Android 11 beta for OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro official update, your entire phone data will be wiped clean. So we highly recommend taking the full backup of your phone important data before proceeding. Now go to the download portion and follow the given instructions.
This guide containing the rooted and cleaned Android 11 beta Update can be used for the OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro USB Drivers on the PC.
- Your device should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
Downloads for OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro:
Steps to Install Android 11 Beta For OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro Official Firmware:
- Download the specific update file for your phone from the links given above.
- Copy the file to the root directory (aka the base directory) of your phone’s internal storage.
- Power off your device.
- Press and hold Power + Volume Down. This will boot your phone into recovery mode.
- In Recovery Mode, select “Install from storage” > Select the update file > “Install”.
- Let the update install. This will take a few minutes. Do not interrupt the process.
- Once the success message displays on-screen, reboot your phone.
To roll back to Android 10 with ColorOS 7, follow the instructions below:
- Download the specific rollback file for your phone from the links given above.
- Copy the file to your phone’s internal storage.
- With the File Manager app, locate the file that you have copied.
- Click on the file. Follow through the prompts on the screen to downgrade.