Now you can officially download Android 10 Gapps for any custom ROM which is based on Android 10 OS. Late last year Google officially released Android 10 for most of the Android devices. After that, many manufacturers released the official stable Android 10 for their latest devices. Still, many old devices are not receiving the official stock Android 10 update. So developers have started building the custom ROMs based on Android 10. Keep in mind that after flashing any custom ROM on your Android devices, you must need to install the Android 10 Gapps for any custom ROM.
The custom ROM developers do not include the preloaded Gapps or Google services. So after installing the ROM, you need to flash the latest Android 10 Gapps to smoothly run your device. Without Gapps you can’t use your Android phone properly and also can’t use Google Play and other Google services. Basically, the Gapps are known as Google applications which are Google Play Services, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Play Store, Google Framework, Clock, Maps, Photos and much more. If you are an advanced user and love to use custom ROM, then you will be happy to know that the Android 10 Gapps for any custom ROM based on Android 10 are available now.
Given below we share the step by step guide on how to download and install the Android 10 Gapps on your device. The Gapps is an external package that is in a zip format. You can download it separately and flash it via a custom recovery. Given below we share the direct link of Android 10 Gapps for any custom ROM. Through that, you can download and install it on your device. If you are interested in downloading and installing Android 10 Gapps for any custom ROM, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
- The latest version of a custom recovery such as TWRP or CWM should already installed on your device.
- Create a complete backup of all your essential data on your device.
- The battery level of your device should be at least about 70% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Download Android 10 Gapps for any custom ROM:
- Open Gapps for Android 10
Steps: How To Install Android 10 Gapps On Android Devices:
These are the instructions to install Gapps on Android devices.
- First of all, download the correct Gapps package on the desktop of your PC.
- Copy/paste the Gapps package into the root folder of the internal storage of your Android device.
- Next, power OFF your phone to boot into the TWRP/CWM/Philz recovery on your device using the hardware keys combinations or any 3rd party app.
- While your device is now in recovery mode, go to the main recovery menu, select Install. Choose the Gapps package that you have already downloaded and transferred to the internal storage of your device.
- Finally, flash the selected Gapps zipped file on your phone.
- Restart the device after flashing completes.
Done! You’ve successfully installed Android 10 Gapps for Android 10 Custom ROM on your Android device.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have trouble while installing Gapps on your phone.