Download and install stable Android 10 for Galaxy Note 10 series. According to the Sammobile, now the users of the Galaxy Note 10 series in Germany have started getting the stable Android 10 firmware. The company has already released the beta version of the Android 10 update for the Galaxy Note 10 series in October 2019. In October 2019 Samsung released the schedule of official stable Android 10 updates for their devices and according to that schedule, the stable update will release in January 2020.
We are surprised that the company has early pushed out the stable Android 10 update for Galaxy Note 10. Here in this article, we come with a step by step guide on how to download and install the stable Android 10 for Galaxy Note 10 series official firmware. The most recent brings enhanced system stability, increase battery timing and so on. Also, the latest update comes with new features such as few One UI specific changes from Samsung, Google introduced in Android 10, One UI 2.0 skin and much more.
The stable Android 10 update has build number N97*FXXU1BSL7 along with December 2019 security patch. This latest security patch fixes several bugs. The official update is packed with many improvements, some changes and much more. Samsung started rolling out the update via OTA and currently available in the Germany region.
So if you are not in that region and excited to upgrade your device as soon as possible, then still you can install it manually by the Odin flash tool. Given below we share the direct link of the OTA update file, you can download and install it on your device. Now go to the instructions portion and follow the given guide.
This guide containing the stable Android 10 firmware, and instructions are working with Galaxy Note 10 only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 during or after the installation of stable Android 10. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy Note 10; in case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy Note 10 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Note 10 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update, it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy Note 10 is rooted, then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
All you need to check your respective device first.
How to Register for Stable Android 10:
- Install the Samsung members app from the given link and install it.
- Open the Samsung members App.
- Tap on the Notices option.
- You will see this “stable Android 10 on Note 10”.
Tap on it to enroll.
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available, then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Download stable Android 10 Firmware:
How To Install stable Android 10 For Galaxy Note 10 One UI 2.0 Firmware:
1:– First, download firmware and Odin v3.12.3 for Galaxy Note 10 on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy Note 10 to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy Note 10. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy Note 10 will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! These were the instructions to install Android 10 for Galaxy Note 10. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues.