Samsung extended the Android 10 official firmware and started rolling out the Android 10 for Galaxy A30 and A50s. Now the users of Samsung Galaxy A30 and A50s are getting the latest Android 10 OS official firmware via OTA. After releasing the Stable Android 10 official update from Google for his Google pixel devices, Samsung is also working very hard. The Company started to send the official Android 10 update for its flagship lineup. Now the Samsung started rolling out the stable Android 10 update for its mid-range devices.
This is the time to upgrade two more Galaxy devices in the Android 10 platform officially which are Galaxy A30 and A50s. Here in this article, we are glad to report you that now you can download and install the Android 10 for Galaxy A30 and A50s official firmware. The most recent update comes with build id number A305FDDU4BTB3 / A507FNXXU3BTB along with the latest security patch. The Android 10 update added lots of new features which are system-wide dark mode, new navigation gestures, built-in screen recorder, a new Quick Settings panel layout, improved Digital Wellbeing tools with parental controls, improved system icons, improved system colors, a redesigned camera app and much more.
Also, the update brings some improvements, many bug fixes and customizations. The size of the update is about 1.4GB in size. Samsung started rolling out the Android 10 official update via OTA (over-the-air) region wise. So if you have not yet received any new update notification, then no need to worry about that. You can install it manually by following our given below detailed guide.
Given below we share the direct link of the OTA file. You will download the OTA file from that link and install it on your device. Now go to the instructions portion and follow the guide on how to install the Android 10 for Galaxy A30 and A50s official firmware.
This guide containing the stable Android 10 firmware, and instructions are working with Galaxy A30 and A50s only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your Samsung Galaxy A30 and A50s during or after the installation of stable Android 10. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy A30 and A50s; in case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy A30 and A50s USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy A30 and A50s by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update, it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy A30 and A50s are rooted, then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
All you need to check your respective device first.
How to Register for Stable Android 10:
- Install the Samsung members app from the given link and install it.
- Open the Samsung members App.
- Tap on the Notices option.
- You will see this “stable Android 10 on Galaxy A30 and A50s”.
Tap on it to enroll.
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available, then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Download stable Android 10 Firmware:
How To Install stable Android 10 For Galaxy A30 and A50s Official Firmware:
1:– First, download firmware and Odin v3.12.3 for Galaxy A30 and A50s on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy A30 and A50s to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy A30 and A50s. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy A30 and A50s will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! These were the instructions to install Android 10 on Galaxy A30 and A50s. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues.