Download/Install A730FXXU2ARF1 June 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 [SM-A730F]: Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 has started receiving the latest security patch for their device lineup in Mexico (IUS). The new June 2018 security patch update for one of its flagship device, Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 is now available to download. The build number will change to A730FXXU2ARF1 after upgrading Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 to the latest firmware.
The update contains a bunch of security fixes for many CVEs and other security threats. We highly recommend updating the Android OS to the latest firmware updates to keep safe your device from vulnerabilities and malware. A730FXXU2ARF1 June 2018 Security Patch is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and we have given a detailed guide on how to download and install A730FXXU2ARF1 June 2018 Security Patch on Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus 2018.
Let talk about the hardware specifications of Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus 2018. This device comes with a 5.7 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 is powered by Exynos 7420 Octa SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB internal memory. Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 is running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The smartphone brings a 16MP rear Camera and 5MP front shooting camera.
The Android 7.1.1 Nougat A730FXXU2ARF1 June 2018 Security Patch is available through OTA (over-the-air) in some regions. Check software update on unlocked Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 and hit the download to upgrade your device to June 2018 Security Patch A730FXXU2ARF1 on the availability. As the OTA update arrives phase-wise and will soon reach every user running on Stock OEM firmware. Still, if the update has not yet reached in your region then you can manually install Android 7.1.1 Nougat June 2018 Security update on Galaxy A8 Plus 2018. The firmware update comes with a few other software related issues from Samsung. Now proceed to check for the software update manually on the Galaxy A8 Plus 2018.
- Firmware Details: Model SM-A730F
- Model name: Galaxy A8 Plus 2018
- Version: Android 7.1.1
- Product code: ZTO
- PDA: A730FXXU2ARF1
- CSC: A730FZTO3CQJ1
Please note that Android 7.1.1 Nougat June 2018 Security Patch given in this guide is working with the Galaxy A8 Plus 2018.
How To Check / Upgrade Software Update on Galaxy A8 Plus 2018?
- To check the latest software update on your Galaxy A8 Plus 2018, navigate to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If the new software update is available then tap the Download now button to start upgrading your Galaxy A8 Plus 2018. The downloading process will take some time to complete. Once the downloading is finished then your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and after that, your device will reboot. Tap OK.
- Done! Your device is now updated.
This was the method to upgrade your device via OTA and if you want to manually download the latest June 2018 security patch then connect to a strong Wi-Fi network. You can also download and install the OTA firmware on the Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 using ODIN Software manually. We have given the link to download the stock firmware and installation instructions below.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80%.
- You will need a Windows-based PC or laptop to install this firmware.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus 2018.
Download A730FXXU2ARF1 June 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy A8 Plus 2018
How To Manually Install A730FXXU2ARF1 June 2018 Security Update on Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 using ODIN:
To Install A730FXXU2ARF1 June 2018 Security for Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 using Odin, follow the given link below.
Done! You have successfully installed A730FXXU2ARF1 June 2018 Security Patch on Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while updating your Galaxy A8 Plus 2018.